BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER
- Brown Recluse are about 1" in length
- Brown recluse are two tone brown with a darker "fiddle" shape behind the head (cephalothorax).
- Brown recluse have long narrow legs and a football shaped abdomen. With their legs extended they are about he size of a quarter.
- Brown recluse live the majority of their time hidden in secluded places.
- They can live up to two years
- Bites can cause necrosis (deterioration flesh and tissue) Bites have been know to even cause death which is extremely rare.
- Interior Perimeter treatments of all rooms.
- Dusting of wall voids such as electrical outlets and light sockets.
- Treat storage areas such as closets basement and garages.
- Directive Treat drop ceiling areas and attic areas, garages and the living area of the home.
- Set sticky traps throughout the home to capture the spider all day everyday.
- Remove clutter and debris.
- Organize storage areas.