- Camelback cricket or cave crickets are about ½"-1/4" in length.
- They are brown with a mottled appearance.
- They are wingless and produce no chirpings sound like other crickets.
- They are found in areas of high moisture such as basements or crawlspaces.
- They are known to eat fabrics.
- Treat the exterior perimeter of the structure
- Treat the interior perimeter of basements
- Treat interior of crawlspaces
- Treat around pipe openings and penetrations.
- Directive treat (fog) crawlspaces if population is large to get quick knockdown.
- Eliminate moisture concerns to prevent further activity.