- Centipedes vary greatly in size from 1/8" to 6".
- Often called the "hundred legger" because of their many pairs of legs.
- One pair of legs per body segment.
- They have a claw like poison jaw behind the head.
- Common Centipedes are an occasional invader.
- They live outdoors and find their way in through foundation cracks, pipe openings and around windows and doors.
- Exterior perimeter treatments will help control common centipedes.
- Interior treatments in garages and basements will help control those that may enter the structure.
- Exclusion is important with centipede control.