- Crazy ants are 1/16"-1/8" in length.
- They are dark brown to black in appearance.
- They get their name because the workers have no particular method of finding their food. They appear to be running crazy when going to a food source or back to the colony.
- Crazy ants have unusually long legs and antennae compared to other ants.
- Exterior perimeter treatments will provide control for crazy ants.
- Insecticide baits can also be used to gain control.
- Exclusion is important and sealing around windows and doors may be necessary.
- Sanitation could contribute to crazy ant activity and cleaning may reduce the population