- Field crickets are ½"-1/8" in length.
- They are black and shiny with wings that cover their body.
- Field crickets are common crop damaging pests but are nuisance pests in structures because of their constant chirping.
- Field crickets generally do not live long after entering a structure.
- Exterior perimeter treatments will control and prevent further field cricket populations.
- Treatment around windows and doors will also help control cricket populations.
- Treatments to basements and garages may be needed to control existing cricket infestations.