- German Cockroaches are 1/2'" to 5/8" in length.
- Adult German Cockroaches are golden with black marks on the pronotum.
- Nymph German Cockroaches are black with golden brown markings on the pronotum.
- German Cockroaches are the most significant of all the cockroach species due to their ability to infest structures.
- They are worldwide in distribution.
- Use insecticide baits when possible.
- Dust wall voids and appliances where cockroaches may be breeding.
- Treat all areas with an approved liquid insecticide mixed with an insect growth regulator.
- Remove standing water.
- Repair needed damaged areas.
- Address sanitation concerns.