- Centipedes vary greatly in size from 1/8" to 6".
- House centipedes will vary in color from red to blue to mottled brown.
- Often called the "hundred legger" because of their many pairs of legs.
- One pair of legs per body segment.
- They have a claw like poison jaw behind the head.
- House centipedes live indoors.
- Interior perimeter treatments to all rooms is necessary.
- Treatments to basements, attics, crawlspaces and garages is also necessary.
- Insect sticky traps will capture the centipedes and prevent them from becoming a visual pest.
- Dusting wall voids and pipe openings will also help provide control.