- House crickets are ¾"-7/8" in length.
- House crickets are light brown in appearance.
- House crickets can live indoors indefinitely unlike field crickets.
- House crickets were introduced to the US by Europe and are not native.
- House crickets are a nuisance pest because of their constant chirping.
- House crickets can be controlled by general interior treatments.
- Exterior perimeter treatments should be performed to prevent further crickets from entering the home.
- Crawlspaces should also be treated.
- Granular insecticide baits may be used to aid in control of house crickets.