- House spider are about 3/16" to 5/16" in length.
- They have a dirty white abdomen with a few dark spots.
- They construct webs in garages, crawlspaces, attics and under furniture.
- It is the most common spider indoors but creates no health risk with its bite.
- Removing the web of a house spider is the most effect control method.
- Either vacuum or sweep the web to remove it
- Treat the area where house spider are likely to build with a liquid insecticide to prevent further activity.
- Common areas include basements, attics, garages, crawlspaces and behind furniture.