- Norway rats are 7"-9 1/2" in length.
- The are gray to brown in color.
- They have a blunt nose and small ears.
- The tail when pulled over its head does not come to its nose.
- They are common nuisance in larger cities and sewer systems.
- They produce numerous droppings per day and constantly urinate creating a health issue.
- Sanitation is a leading factor in control of Norway Rats.
- Remove all food sources for the rats.
- Vacuum all droppings to remove pheromones.
- Use snap traps to control rat populations.
- The use of bait stations may be needed in heavier populations.
- Exclusion is critical to prevent further rats from entering the structure.