- Silverfish are ½" to ¾" in length.
- They are silver to gray in color and the body is covered in scales.
- They have 3 bristles on the rear of the body and are often called bristletails.
- They often live in attics or areas of high humidity.
- They will eat paper and fabrics if left in attics or areas where silverfish are infesting.
- Treat attic areas with Intice granules.
- Treat the interior perimeter of each room with a liquid insecticide.
- Dust around electrical sockets and light switches.
- Place monitors throughout to trap additional silverfish.