YELLOW SACK SPIDER
- Yellow sac spiders are 1/8"-5/8" in length.
- They are yellow to yellowish green in appearance.
- Yellow sac spiders are a common biting spider that is more likely to bite than a brown recluse.
- They build a silken sac which they spend the majority of their time during the day and then leave the sac to hunt at night.
- They build these sac structures around crown molding or the wall ceiling juncture.
- Treat the interior perimeter of all rooms with a liquid insecticide.
- Crack and crevice treat crown molding and/or the wall ceiling juncture in all rooms with an approved insecticide.
- Treat interior of garage including the wall ceiling juncture.
- Place out sticky traps to capture any further sac spider that enter the structure.