Your trusted local pest control company for over 20 years
Locally-Owned and Operated Pest Control Company serving the Tri-State Area
Swat Pest Management Inc. located in Evansville, IN and Owensboro, KY is the Tri-State’s best source for pest and insect control, termite inspections, and more. We offer flexible, effective, affordable services for all your needs; inside your home and out. With over 130 years of combined experience, we can show you what real service is all about! We serve a wide area of Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois. Our FREE pest control inspection includes a thorough inspection of the problem with a trained field professional, expert advice on the best solutions in the industry, and a written quote.
Our commitment to service is guaranteed! At Swat Pest Management, Inc., we make every effort to provide safe, professional, cost-effective solutions for your pest control needs. We will take every precaution to assure your health and safety during application of any chemicals deemed necessary.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If at any time you are not satisfied, notify us immediately. We will retreat your property within 72 hours of the initial treatment at no additional cost to you.
Meet The Team
Here at Swat Pest we are proud to say that all of our team members are here to assist you any way possible for all of your pest control needs. All of our technicians are licensed and receive extensive training along with the QUALITYPRO seal of approval.
Tim & Stacey Runyon founded Swat Pest Management, Inc. in 1999.
Become a Swat Pest Team Member!
Swat Pest Management is Proud to be a QualityPro Member!
What this means for our Customers:
- Comprehensive background checks of our sales and service technicians
- Clearly outlined warranty and service agreements
- Strict appearance policy that guarantees a lasting first impression
What is QualityPro?
Reserved as an exclusive NPMA member benefit, this corporate program is designed to separate QualityPro companies from the competition and increase the overall professionalism of the industry. As QualityPro members inform consumers about QualityPro, through the marketing tools provided, you will increase your business. In addition, this program will encourage QualityPro companies to hire smartly, train correctly, and upgrade professionalism through the training and education of service technicians and sales personnel.
QualityPro companies are environmentally responsible and committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service. Built around the four key principles of Business Operations, Consumer Relations, Environmental Stewardship, and Technician Training, the QualityPro certification is designed to be feasible and affordable for every company in the pest management industry.
- Has job applicants fill out an application
- Conducts interviews before hiring
- Checks references
- Conducts criminal background checks
- Conducts motor vehicle records checks
- Has a drug-free workplace policy
- Meets minimum insurance policy requirements
- Meets QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Has a standard dress policy
- Has an on-the-job safety policy
- Advertises according to QualityPro standards
- Has a termite warranty/service agreement that meets requirements
- Has a customer communications policy
- Ensures employees are tested and trained to the highest industry standards.
- Provides an IPM information sheet to consumers
- Practices proper pesticide handling
- Has ensured that technicians and sales employees pass a state administered or QualityPro exam
- Agree to complaint-triggered audits ensuring adherence to QualityPro guidelines
To support the program and QualityPro companies, NPMA will:
- Provide a training manual with sample materials and practice exam questions
- Provide support materials such as sample employment application, affinity programs, a safe driving video, and more
- Create marketing materials for QualityPro companies to give to consumers
- Offer experts to answer questions and explain requirements
- Create an oversight committee to run the program and handle complaints
For more information on this important QualityPro quality assurance program, please visit this link:
Without our valued customers none of this could’ve been possible.
Committed to customer service!