Bed Bug Extermination in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky
Bed Bug Control
Bed Bug Extermination in Indiana, Kentucky, & Illinois
Bed bugs can travel on people, suitcases, clothing, and any other portable item. Bed Bugs are most active at night and bite any exposed areas of the skin. A person may not feel the bite as it is happening, but will notice a red bump and experience itching anywhere from a few minutes to days later. In most cases, bed bug bites can go untreated. The bumps will eventually go away, but more bites will occur if the infestation is not taken care of.
How to Verify Bed Bugs?
We offer free bed bug inspections to homeowners throughout the Tri-State area and businesses including: Indiana: Evansville, Newburgh, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Huntingburg, Jasper, Washington, Vincennes, Petersburg, Tell City, Loogootee, French Lick; Kentucky: Owensboro, Henderson, Madisonville; Illinois: Mt. Carmel, Carmi.
Contact us today, and you’ll be one step closer to a safe, healthy home.
Bed bugs are very small so they may be hard to detect. Along with bed bugs, fecal matter and eggs may also be present in the area they inhabit. Bed bugs move, but their waste and eggs do not. Look for dark spots and shed skin on your mattress. If you lift your bedding, you may see the bed bugs scurry away because they prefer to be in the dark. Check seams of your mattress to see if you can spot the bed bugs. If you see any of the above, you most likely have a bed bug infestation.
Controlling Bed Bugs in the Home
- Inspect bedding before sleeping concentrating on the head of bed.
- Inspect mattress, box spring, nightstand and headboard.
- Once bed bugs have been detected consideration to discard the mattress should be taken.
- The carpet area near baseboards and furniture should be treated with a liquid insecticide.
- The bed frame and night stands should also be treated.
- Light sockets and electrical covers should be removed and treated with insecticide dust.
- If any bedding shows signs of bed bugs it should be laundered prior to being placed back on the bed.
K9 Bed Bug Verification
Request your FREE Inspection!